Help! How do I "unsubscribe from the list?"

Can you please help me?  I have been trying for 2 days
to UNsubscribe from the listserv, for the Book Arts-L.
 I have tried to follow instructions, but continue to
get the reply that my request is not understood.
  I have used "SIGNOFF BOOK_ARTS-L"

and, I have used :  unsub Book Arts-L
   I would appreciate your help.

Misun