IMPORTANT LIST CHANGES, PLEASE READ

Sorry for the confusion with the last message you received from
me/listserv. Just letting everyone know that until further notice the list
is now edited, ie. all messages go through me for review. This will
eliminate long attachments and the wasted bandwidth which follows. It
should also help cut down on general list clutter. Please do not let this
discourage you from posting. There have been some terrific exchanges on
this list. This should help make it better.

In the process of doing this, unfortunately everyones options were reset so
that now everyone receives mail, regardless of whether they were set for
nomail, digest, or anything else.

If you wish to receive the digest version please send the following command:

SET BOOK_ARTS-L MAIL DIGEST

If you wish to receive nomail please send the following command:

SET BOOK_ARTS-L NOMAIL

If you set yourself for nomail a long time ago and do not wish to remain on
Book_Arts-l please send the following command:

UNSUB BOOK_ARTS-L

ALL COMMANDS MUST BE SENT TO:

LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU

Please do not send these commands to either the list address or to me.

Thank you for your cooperation and my apologies for the inconvenience. It's
been one hell of a day in listserv land.

Thank you.

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L
Philobiblon: Book arts different by design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web & Book_Arts-L
<http://www.philobiblon.com>