Re: Help needed

Dear Charles,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I know this is a very small job ... it is just one label but it is for an
important client and we are up against the wall on this ..

We had done the label then sent our equipment off to a museum up state on
loan for a display. Now the book is due for another museum  and I can not
locate the label for application...

This is what we would need...it is a small book the label to be 7/8 of an
inch wide with the following lay out

    double
-----rule----

     New
   American
   Gardener

    -rule-

  Fessenden

   double
----rule----

So type size would have to small...I can not remember our point size but if
you could do this in Edinburgh or York I would leave the finer details of
lay out to you.

Is this possible?  Please let us know... and if so let us know charge and
we'll send it out asap. You would of course be accredited so if you use
small biders labels we would include that...

Thank you in advance for your time

Mark Hammersmith
Loud Creek Books & Bindery
P.O. Box 8120