SF book store

does anyone remember the name of the store in San
Francisco that sells artist's books? or the name of
the proprietor? I feel very guilty over my memory
lapse, especially as she has one of my books, but I
can't easily remedy it from Jordan! also, if they have
email.

thanks
leil

=====
leilx@yahoo.com  leil lucy alexander   Malka, Irbid, Jordan

I walked in a desert.  And I cried: "Ah, God, take me from this place!"
A voice said: "It is no desert."
I cried: "Well, but--The sand, the heat, the vacant horizon."
A voice said: "It is no desert."
        --Stephen Crane, who never came to the desert