Re: SF book store

On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, leil lucy alexander wrote:

> does anyone remember the name of the store in San
> Francisco that sells artist's books? or the name of
> the proprietor? I feel very guilty over my memory
> lapse, especially as she has one of my books, but I
> can't easily remedy it from Jordan! also, if they have
> email.

Edwina Leggett
Califia Books
20 Hawthorne Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
tel/fax: 415-284-0314
Email: califia@califiabooks.com

 Jim Carmin                               Multnomah County Library
 John Wilson Room Librarian               801 SW Tenth Avenue
 Humanities / Central Library             Portland, OR 97205-2597
 jimc@nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us         503-736-6287
 http://www.multnomah.lib.or.us/lib/about/mcl-wilson.html