Thanks, Peter

I'd like to say thank you again to Peter for all he does to make this
listserve possible.  I know he has resisted making it a moderated list in
the past and appreciate his still being willing to keep the list going
even though it is more work for him.  I have learned a tremendous amount
from this list and enjoy the contact with all of you.

Joyce Jenkins
Petersburg, Alaska