Marbilizd Paper

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BF2851.48BEF780

I have a question involving the use of marbleized paper in the process =
of binding miniature books.

I am a printer etc. and have printed many different items. In the =
process of developing my attitudes etc., I am striving to provide a =
product which uses archival quality materials.

The man who is making Marbleized paper for me is not routinely using =
acid free paper. I asked him if he could use such a paper if I would =
provide it to him. He agreed. I got some Rives Heavyweight paper, cut it =
to size and sent it to him. He called me this morning to say that the =
paper would not accept his paint.

My question - How is this question addressed by those who want =
marbleized paper which is acid free and Archival?

tks

aj

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BF2851.48BEF780

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have a question involving the use of =
marbleized=20
paper in the process of binding miniature books.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am a printer etc. and have printed =
many different=20
items. In the process of developing my attitudes etc., I am striving to =
provide=20
a product which uses archival quality materials.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The man who is making Marbleized paper =
for me is=20
not routinely using acid free paper. I asked him if he could use such a =
paper if=20
I would provide it to him. He agreed. I got some Rives Heavyweight =
paper, cut it=20
to size and sent it to him. He called me this morning to say that the =
paper=20
would not accept his paint.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My question - How is this question =
addressed by=20
those who want marbleized paper which is acid free and =
Archival?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>tks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>aj</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01BF2851.48BEF780--