Re: Marbilizd Paper

When I owned a paper store, the only paper I couldn't obtain easily was
acid-free marbalized papers.  Perhaps it has nothing to do with the base
paper used but with dyes, inks, paints, chemicals used in the marbelizing
process.  You may want to contact Peggy Skycraft who makes some of the most
beautiful marbelized paper I have ever seen, and ask her about it.

Anita