Re: Marbled Paper

I have always had good luck using Tableau for marbling with acrylic paints.
It is available by the sheet from Daniel Smith.

For my first two miniatures, I used hand-marbled papers by Joanne
MacKinvan, of Scotland, but by the time I made the third, she was no longer
marbling. She used Conservation Laid paper. I tried to use some blank
sheets of that but it didn't work so well. Then I tried the Tableau and was
quite pleased with the result. I haven't done any marbling for some time,
still using up scraps of what I have left, but I will try the Classic
papers next time.

Betty Storz

Betty Storz   storz@mcn.org
Mendocino, CA