Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 5 Nov 1999 to 6 Nov 1999

Peter,

I can't disagree with your wish for the direction of the List.  After all,
that's why I joined the BOOK_ARTS-L!  With that in mimd (and as a relative
newcommer to the List), I would be very appreciative if you would share
with me and with the List your current bookbinding work.  Many thanks in
advance.

Regards,

R.D. Cunningham
-----