Re: Bookplates--getting started

To those interested the link below is to an ex libris web ring ... with some
pretty good sites to visit on the subject.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Academy/3908/exlibris/exlring.htm

Also most large libraries should have several books on the subject.

To those interested we have a large bibliography on the subject, which I
would certainly not send unasked for, but for those interested please
contact me off list and we'll see what we can do.

Kurt Klappenbach
Loud Creek Books & Bindery
P.O. Box 8120
Bangor, ME   04402-8120