Re: Bookplates--getting started

A search on the Internet provides the following:

http://www.library.kent.edu/collmgmt/alpha_b.html

This University apparently hold the paper copies of the Bookplate Soc newsletter,
and Oak Knoll at:

 http://www.oakknoll.com/communit/maglist/maga-b.html

give the address of the secretary of the Society  here in the UK.

Rodney Fry
Berkshire
UK
<crfry@iee.org>