guillotine

I am new to the list and hope this isn't too much of a repeat.  Can anyone give me the name of a company that sells paper guillotines? Thanks

Kate Leavitt, Assistant Professor         Department of Art and Art History
Skidmore College                               Saratoga Springs, NY    12866
E-Mail Kleavitt@skidmore.edu             (518) 580-5039