poetry reading/handmade chapbooks

Hello everyone,
        In case you feel like an outing to New Jersey...I'm reading
Thursday night and would love to meet you...lots of spoken words, and
limited edition chapbooks of my third poetry collection *Particles of
Exchange* will be available (handmade, Japanese stab bindings). Hopefully
some entertainment and inspiration. Here are the details...

11-18-99 (Thurs) 8:30 PM POETRY READING...Linda Lanza will read and perform
poems from her books *Dry Red,* *The Underside of Leaves* and *Particles of
Exchange* at Chapter One Book Store & Cafe in Highland Park, NJ.  Linda is
a calligrapher, poet and book artist who practices and teaches imaginative
writing for insight, healing and personal growth. Over the past 25 years
her work has been published and exhibited internationally including
Calligraphia, a multi-national exhibit co-sponsored by UNESCO at the United
Nations. Her poems have appeared in Mosaic, Aha!, The Anthologist, and
other publications. Linda is a board member and the editor of The
Museletter, the 24-page newsletter of The National Association for Poetry
Therapy. She holds a BA in English Literature/Creative Writing from Rutgers
University. Linda teaches at Princeton Adult School and by appointment.

Directions to the bookstore/cafe...
To drive...
>From Exit 9, NJ Turnpike, take Hwy 18 North about two miles to the Highland
Park exit. Go across the river to 128 Raritan Avenue, on your right, just
past La Fonda restaurant. Free parking on Raritan Avenue or any side
street.

By train...
>From Penn Station, NYC, take the "Northeast Corridor (Trenton)" train and
get off at the New Brunswick station (it's right after the Edison stop and
way before Trenton). From the station it's across the river, a walk of
about a mile or a short cab ride.

For more information, call Sharon Baller 732/246-1666, or e-mail Linda
<inkmuse@eden.rutgers.edu>.

Peace,
Linda

"Roar, lion of the heart, and tear me open!" --Rumi