Re: guillotine

By all means buy a second-had guillotine made of cast iron if you can find one
for $1000 or less.

For new cutters, the best prices I have found are at
Dr Shredder
800-214-0545
info@drshredders.com
http://www.drshredders.com/GuillotineTrimmers/

For example, Accusafe cutter #1410 $700
Dahle #846 !200; #848 $2000
Intimus #C12 $565.00
Martin Yale #7000E $575.00
MBM #3905 $1049.00; MBM #4700 $1931.00
Don't expect cutters selling for less than $1000 to hold up under heavy use.