Re: Binderies & Printshops to visit in Europe

I recall that Paula Gourley had a lot to say about Paris - and you can
check my web-site (click on WOID) for additional information on that. Also
in Rome, I've mentioned the shops on or around the Via degli Grecchi...

Paul Werner, New York City
http://pages.nyu.edu/~ptw1
     DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES: a project to research and teach the
techniques of the Medieval scribe and artist.
     THE ORANGE PRESS: most recent titles: "Vellum Preparation:
History and Technique," and "Dragonsblood and Ashes: the Beta
Version."
     WOID: a journal of visual language in New York, including reviews,
listings and resources.

To subscribe to WOID:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/WOID