Re: odd structures inquiry

I wanted to thank the people who responded to my
questions with such detail and enthusiasm. it helped
quite a lot.

leil

=====
leilx@yahoo.com  leil lucy alexander   Malka, Irbid, Jordan

I walked in a desert.  And I cried: "Ah, God, take me from this place!"
A voice said: "It is no desert."
I cried: "Well, but--The sand, the heat, the vacant horizon."
A voice said: "It is no desert."
        --Stephen Crane, who never came to the desert