Re: Private Presses

Dear All
I am preparing a proposal for a post-graduate project in the subject area of
private/small presses producing artists books.  I am particularily
interested in those attatched to universities, with or without Book Arts
programmes.

I would be very grateful for any information about specific presses and any
references for books, articles, etc., related to setting up and/or running
presses.

Thanks,
Heather Franco