Re: Private Presses

Heather:

I'm not associated with a University, but you can check out my press at:
http://www.primenet.com/~patbooks/pagetwo.html

Pat Baldwin

---
Let the beauty we love be what we DO! There are hundreds of ways=20
to kneel and kiss the ground.        Rumi          =20
---
Pat Baldwin
P.O. Box 1711
Bisbee AZ 85603