Re: Art Books Pricing Question

This is OK, but I think you need to have a sense, as well, of your overhead
(space you work in, materials and supplies cost, utilities for space you
work in, your employment taxes and insurance if you're self employed at
this, etc.) -- you can just figure that into your hourly rate, but if you
do, my guess is that $35 wouldn't be high enough.

charles