Re: Art Books Pricing Question

In my previous comment on this question, I only addressed the quesiton of
the hourly rate.

If you are going to deal with the pricing of items, there is another THUMB.

Document costs of material, time, (at previously arrived at rate), and other
direct costs.

Multiply this by 4 for a retail price.

You now have room to discount the wholesale price by 50% in quantity and
still have a resonable profit margin.

I am prone to try to price items at retail so that I can market retail at
the same price I expect other retailers to market the product at. It gets
very messy when you price an item at 200% then attempt to sell wholesale at
the same price. All in the basic concept of  "KISS" Keep It Simple Stupid.
It will work.

tks

aj