Re: Tableau paper

Karen:

The only Tableau paper I know of is domestic (although it looks like it was
made in Japan). I have used it for years and love it for marbling and
lining fabric for covering books and for lots of other uses. You can get it
at Dolphin Papers (my absolute favorite paper place - best prices).
(800)346-2770 Tell them I sent you. It won't do you any good, but I'd like
them to know how many people I send to them!

Cordially,

Pat

At 06:48 AM 11/19/1999 GMT, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Has anyone ever heard of Tabla or Tableau paper from Japan? Does anyone=
 know
>the correct name, who distributes it and what it is being used for?
>Many thanks
>Karen Thomas
>

>homepage;
>http://home1.gte.net/karenet
>free art and craft projects;
>http://www.yasutomo.com/project

---
Let the beauty we love be what we DO! There are hundreds of ways=20
to kneel and kiss the ground.        Rumi          =20
---
Pat Baldwin
P.O. Box 1711
Bisbee AZ 85603