Re: Paper from Japan

Dan Smith sells Tableau, which their catalog describes as an American
machine-made acid-free paper of hemp.  They recommend it for printmaking (esp.
woodblock) and drawing.  I don't find it as strong as the catalog insists, but
I use it to line bookcloth when necessary, and like it well for that.  It's not
particularly expensive.