Re: Dover repair paper

Hi,

An old friend, now retired from art conservation, had put away and forgot=
ten
about 100 sheets of something called "Dover repair paper", which she boug=
ht in
the late 1980s from Andrew Nelson Whitehead (now ANW Crestwood).  It is
apparently unsized, medium weight 100% rag paper in parent sheets.

I have not yet seen and have never used this paper, but I am hoping there=
 is
someone out there on this list who has used it and can offer information =
about
it...?

I haven't yet checked to see if it is still available through ANW Crestwo=
od=97too
late in the afternoon to call NY from the west coast.

Thanks,

Carol P.
Eugene, OR