Re: No too much pricing of the art book, please!

In a message dated 11/20/99 11:24:47 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rgokcen@UOGUELPH.CA writes:

<< So far, I know for myself that
 each time I have to give a price to my work, I enter in a
 crisis! >>

Then you should get some profesional help such as a manager or agent.
Although not every artist can be good on the business side,  being good at
business  will help any artist achieve real freedom of expression.
DT Fletcher