Bookmakers

Hi everyone,

fledgling bookbinder here still looking for a good instructor i the
Baltimore/DC area, but anyway, I'm mostly self-taught.

was wondering if anyone out there knew the NEW address for Bookmakers in
Riverdale, MD?  You see, they've moved
about a year or two ago and I still have their old address at 6001 66th
St , Suite 101 in Riverdale, MD, the phone no is
the same its just the new address I'm after.

Thanks,

Rommel