Re: Private Presses

Apologies to the list, but couldn't reach Heather direct:

 Hi Heather - I am a private press working in uk for last 22 years or so. We
 are based near Oxford. Did you go to the Fine Press Book Fair last weekend
in Oxford - a goodly collection of English, and international, private
presses were present.

 Claire Bolton, The Alembic Press        AlembicPrs@aol.com
 http://members.aol.com/alembicprs