Re: Book Cover Insets

Epoxy may be too stiff -- and may not give with the flexing of the cover.
I never trust a hot melt glue gun for anything I am serious about.
How about silicone? or a styrene based elastomeric adhesive -- found in stores
as Goop or E-6000.
Both are flexible and tough.

Also check <<this-to-that.com>> an interesting adhesive information site.

We sell adhesives at <<modelshops.com>> ---- but not what you seem to need
now.

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com