Paris Book Arts Suggestions??

I'm off to Paris for Thanksgiving, and am looking for any recommendations of
current book arts exhibits.  I've searched the archives, and plan to visit
Relma and Encre Violette.  I've also searched Pariscope for "livres" with no
luck.  Are there any galleries or stores which specialize in Artists Books?
Any places like Center for the Book Arts or Printed Matter?

TIA,
Sue