Paris Book Events

Be sure to pick up a copy of Art et Metiers du Livre when in Paris. The
journal includes a very extensive listing (calendrier) of book-related
events. I think that kiosks have it, but if not, check at Nicaise on the
Blvd. St. Germain or at the magazine's offices. Their website is
http://www.aml-editions.fr/ and the address of the editorial office is 55
bis, rue de Lyon in the 12th arrondissement.

Do make a point of stopping at Librairie Blaizot, 164 rue Faubourg St.
Honore, 8eme. They usually have a good exhibition of contemporary bookbinding
works...my former teacher, Paule Ameline, had an exhibition there last month.
Have a great trip!

Paula Marie Gourley