selling stuff

>From -- THE INDUSTRY STANDARD'S / M E D I A  G R O K / A Review of Press
Coverage of the Internet Economy

... today's (11/23/99 ) Los Angeles Times ran an e-commerce story by Jonathan
Gaw about the thriving prospects for old
books on the Internet. it was a 47-paragraph story....

Perhaps the underlyng principles about selling old books might apply to new
handmade books and might therefor be of interest to this list ??? I read the
article -- it was good -- food for thought.

Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and
 http://www.boxstar.com