The Family Album is Moving

--
Please forgive Cross-Postings and Duplicate Postings:

     THE FAMILY ALBUM is moving - Please update your records

 After living for 28 years on a relatively idyllic York County farm,

 we'll be moving this Fall... to a large old (1744-1815) stone mill

 in Lancaster County Amish land, near Intercourse, Pennsylvania.

 We hope that this will be a place where collectors, librarians,

 booksellers, and friends can meet some fine books and good people.

         FOR A PICTURE OF THE OLD MILL - PLEASE CHECK:

               http://sellbooks.net/mill250c.jpg

  **

THIS WILL BE OUR NEW ADDRESS [by December 1, 1999]:

  Ron and Isabel Lieberman

  The Family Album

  At the Old Mill

  4887 Newport Road