Montreal exhibition

This message is two-parts invitation and one part shameless self promotion,
since I am one of the 100 artists to be featured in this exhibition.

The Biblioth=E8que nationale du Qu=E9bec (The National Library of Quebec) op=
ens
a new exhibition called:

"Le sc=E9nario visuel de la page : 100 livres d'artistes"

to launch its new "Repertoire des livres d'artistes 1993-1997" (Directory
of Artist's Books) which I believe is also available on-line under
"Collection numerique des livres d'artistes et des ouvrages de
bibliophilie" at the library's Web site: www.biblinat.gouv.qc.ca

The vernissage for the exhibition is December 2, 1999 at 1700, rue
Saint-Denis, in Montr=E9al's Quartier Latin, in the old Sulpician library,
the first public library in the city. The show runs from Nov. 30 to January
20, 2000.

The Biblioth=E8que nationale has probably the largest and most important
collection of artist's books in the country, and for many of us remains the
single most important buyer for our works. The show should be excellent, if
I do say so myself.

Kevin Crombie                              e-mail: kcrombie@dsuper.net
#5 - 224 boul. Saint-Joseph est     voice: (514) 849-7601
Montreal, QC   H2T 1H6