Childrens books of interest

Dear friends
    I have seen two children's books listed in catalogs that I thought
might be of interest to the list. I haven't seen either of them yet.

Marguerite Makes a Book, Bruce Robertson, Getty Trust Publications,
$18.95
"Enjoy the spirited adventure of a young girl who helps her father
illuminate a manuscript in medieval Paris"
http://www.getty.edu/publications

William and the Magic Ring, Laura Robinson, Museum of Fine Arts Boston,
$24.95
"Each page is illustrated with a laser- cut image that can be used with
the included flashlight to cast shadows on any wall. Crafted of extra-
heavy paper in the tradition of the handmade book. Spiralbound, 9 1/2 x
5 1/2"
http://store.yahoo.com/mfa/00772.html

in good spirit,
Susan