Festivals of Light

Dear Friends
    Pardon the bit of self-promotion here. As many of you know (and were
kind enough to order)  I published a booklet on making books for the
holidays called Festivals of Light: Making Books for the Holiday Season
last year. It has 5 projects with directions and reproducible images, as
well as info on the winter solstice, Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanzaa, and
the Indian Diwali, as well as a bibliography. It sells for $5.95 plus
$1.75 postage. I probably should have mentioned this sooner as the
holidays are approaching- it's that after Thanksgiving  recognition that
December is around the corner- but I will ship all orders first class
immediately. Thanks.

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord