ADMINISTRATIVE, Please Read

I've been getting the more frequent than usual message asking to have
this, that, or the other thing changed..., some sent to the list manager
(the one who administers the server this list and hundreds of others runs
off of).

PLEASE read the FAQ before you contact me. It will tell you where and how
to issue commands to change your subscription options and get off if that
is what you wish. The URL to the FAQ is in the footer (or header for
digest subscribers) of EVERY message sent to the list as well as the
message header (TO: & FROM: lines).

Please do not send commands to the list address but to the listserver
at: listserv@listserv.syr.edu

Messages sent to the list will be ignored, ie not passed on. If you can't
get a command through because your address changed, please contact me
directly at book_arts-l-request@listserv.syr.edu. Please do not contact
the overall listserv administrator. He just passes them on to me. If
contacted directly through the channels outlined above I WILL get back to
you.

Also please keep tabs on how full your mailbox is getting. I have the list
set to remove those subscribers with "Mailbox Full" bounces after the
second hop. This is important, especially with the upcoming, long, holiday
break coming up.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter Verheyen

Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>