help!

The Center for Book Arts is preparing our newsletter (after a small hiatus)
which will be mailed to our membership in mid-December. If you have any
information, especially information about opportunities for book artists, or
anything else you thing that everyone must know about (great exhibits, etc.)
we'd love to try and include it. Please reply off-list to me at
info@centerforbookarts.org

Thanks for your help,
Sarah Prior

Development Director