Re: Childrens books of interest

Thank you Barbara. I will get this book which picqued my interest.

I have a tendency to think that things are more improved for women and girls
than they are. One time when I lived in Nebraska I was asked to teach
calligraphy and bookbinding at a Girl Scout Camp. I was also asked to donate
my labor. I jokingly said, "I will do the clases for free if you are not
paying any men for the same type of teaching." The woman who asked called
back to say that they were indeed paying 2 men, one to teach storytelling and
the other to teach a craft. They agreed to pay me too. Many things have
changed for the better since my 90 year old mother was growing up.

Alice
Paper Pleasures