Katharine Adams, English Arts & Crafts Bookbinder, 1862 - 1952

I am gathering material for a full length book on the life and work of
Katharine Adams and would be grateful for help in tracing letters written by
her particularly to Emery Walker. I would also be grateful for information
about the whereabouts of any of her bindings. There is a chapter on
Katharine Adams in "Women Bookbinders 1880 - 1920" by Marianne Tidcombe. I
am aware of letters and/or bindings in the Bancroft Library (Berkeley), the
Bodleian Library, the Bridwell Library (Dallas), the British Library, the
Emery Walker Library (Cheltenham, England) and the Wormsley Library
(England). Two bindings by Katharine Adams were among the exhibits from the
Wormsley Library recently on show at the Pierpont Morgan Library. I have
also tracked down some of her letters to Emery Walker which are in the Harry
Ransom Humanities Research Center at the University of Texas at Austin. I
understand that some letters written to her are in the Boston Public
Library, Rare Books and Manuscript Division. Can anyone help with
information about other possible locations?