Re: The PVA collection

>I responded with CLiff notes, but maybe List protocol is to share the
wealth
>via a condensed report to the List and I just didn't think about it.

I've been wondering about this.  People might respond to an individual
rather than the whole list because:
1) they think the answer might not be of interest to everyone
2) they want to offer some information they aren't sure about, and can
express reservations privately
3) they don't want to place the information in a public forum, especially
one that is archived (for a number of different reasons)

So it seems that before I could post a group of answers I should get the
permission of each contributor.  Or not?

Cathy Atwood
Missouri Local Records Program