Re: typography question

I response to Fisk and Di Maggio.

It could be a dot -- but I think non,
for dots follow polka or precede com.

It might be a period out of its place --
instead of on-line, up there in space.

Or how 'bout a point, could it be that?
but what is the point to be where its at?

It might have no name -- just part of an "i"
Can we accept that and not wonder why?

A cap it could be -- I kinda like that,
it sits on the "i" -- just like a hat.

It's awful to be nameless, a terrible shame
Shall we all vote and give it a name?

A glink it might be -- or even a nat,
a pip or a clop or a spot or a splat???

So send in your names -- and reasons why
your name is the best of all we can try

--
Tel: 805-965-5574 / Fax 805-965-2414 / email: mrcinc@silcom.com
Websites: http://www.modelshops.com and http://www.papershops.com and