Pequod? Pee queue? P's and cues?

>   If we minded our p's and q's (which refers to pints and quarts) we'd be
>   dotting our t's and crossing our i's!

Ron,

If we minded our pints and quarts too much, we'd be crossing our eyes and having
to pee. But as it is, minding one's p's and q's refers to killing out handset
lowercase type. I can attest from old experience that p,d, b, and q all look
alike upside down and made of lead!

Michael Brady
16 Pedestal Rock Lane
Durham, NC 27712