Re: The PVA collection

I know someone who works for a major museum and he says that PVA is not
archival. Good PVA may take a long time to show its effects, but he says is
it, in fact acidic. He did not have a good recommendation for a substitute
for most of the things we use PVA for - I don't think wheat or rice paste
would do a very good job on bookcloth.

- Larry