last word on typography question

Since I sent out the initial request, I should have the last word- and that
is thanks. Thanks to all of you who sent in the answer to our "stumper".
Also, thank you to all of you who felt inspired to entertain us. I'm so
happy to have provided an impetus for you all to express your wit (I'm
genuine in saying that!) I've passed on the straight answer to the patron,
however, I hope my collegues will smile when I forward them the more
artistic responses and tangential conversation on p and q. It is so much
fun being a librarian!

Gregory Fisk
and Tanya DiMaggio
anthill@fastband.com