A Good Read

A friend gave me a novel titled THE CLUB DUMAS written by Arturo
Perez-Reverte (Vintage ppbk) insisting that I read it because it is all
about books. So I did and had a fine time in the process, therefore I
recommend it to the List as a very entertaining read. Its a bit of a
mystery story, well written and... all about books!
(But not a word about PVA...)
Susan Rotolo