Toronto Exhibition

For the information of anyone in the Toronto area:
You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover, astists books by Tara Bryan and Kathleen
Knowling, will be on display at Women's Art Resource Centre in Toronto from
January 6th to 29th, 2000. We will both be there for the opening, and would
love to meet anyone interested in coming. Living in Newfoundland, we're a bit
out of the loop, as it were.
If you'd like to know more, please e-maill me directly.
Cheers!
Tara