Re: Schools

Look at the Book Arts Links section under "Book Arts Centers and Eduction."
You'll find most of the better known and some lesser known there. They'll
also have the contact information. You might just have to dig a bit. The
URL is <http://www.philobiblon.com>

p.

At 03:11 PM 12/18/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>I need to find -- or compile -- a list of schools that teach book design,
>production, binding etc.  These may be traditional academic institutions or
>independent book arts type courses conducted by non-academic institutions.
>
>Directions to finding a list, or names and addresses of schools, will be
>much appreciated.
>
>Off-line replies are preferred.
>
>Donn
>donn@mc.net

Philobiblon: Book arts different by design
Hand binding, conservation, and project websites for historical agencies
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
Home of the Book Arts Web & Book_Arts-L