Monopoly board type construction?

Maybe someone can help. I got a call from a company that puts out a coin
display board that opens like a Monopoly game board. On the inside there are
little pockets for the coins, sort of like the old "March of Dime" displays
that you used to see.
This company will supply all the materials, but they want a quality job. They
are located in Columbus, Ohio. I would imagine that the work would initial
cutting material, gluing the material to the boards and connecting at the
hinge. This should not be done by a small operation. If you can recommend a
company, I would appreciate it. The closer to Ohio, the better. Thanks. JT