Calligrapher needed

Someone, in the Botanical Department,  where I work (The Huntington =
Library)needs a Calligrapher.  The job needs to be done by next Tuesday. =
=20

Is there a Calligrapher on this lists who lives in the L.A./Pasadena =
area?  If so please contact me off-line.  Sorry for the short notice but =
I just found out about this 2 minutes ago.

Thank you.

Happy Holidays!

Maria Blumberg