Re: self publishing

Jill
    You might try these three sites. I know the Publishers Marketing
Assn used to have a list but I think they may have switched to some
other arrangement. They're a great organization with lots of useful info
on their site. Good luck.

SPAWN, Small Publishers Artists And Writers Network
http://www.spawn.org

Publisher’s Marketing Assn, association for independent publishers,
present and past newsletters which have helpful articles
http://www.pma-online.org

SPAN (Small Publishers Association of North America)
http:www.SPANnet.org

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord